17-Days from $10,605pp** including international flights
Discover the many different sides of fascinating Japan on this in-depth journey. Explore the metropolis of Tokyo, see iconic Mt Fuji, ride the bullet train, soak up the peace and tranquillity of historic Takayama and admire the culture of Kyoto.
Departures between 20 March and 11 April 2018
- Learn about the national sport at the Sumo Museum
- Stop at Mt Fuji’s 5th station (weather permitting) to take in the spectacular views
- Discover the sights of historic Takayama on foot
- Explore World Heritage-listed Shirakawago
- Visit the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
- Tour the majestic temples of Kyoto
- Visit Himeji, Japan’s largest castle
**Pricing subject to change based on availability at time of booking and until paid in full.
Contact us now for full details.