Pack your dancing shoes and head over to Norfolk Island to celebrate the 25th year of their Annual Country Music Festival!
Norfolk Island, a tiny Australian island in the South Pacific Ocean, is defined by pine trees and jagged cliffs. Sandy beaches include Emily Bay, with reef-protected waters. Norfolk Island National Park offers views over palm forests from Mt. Pitt. In the capital Kingston, the Norfolk Island Museum traces the island’s colourful past.
We are currently taking expressions of interest so contact us now!
- Return flights with Qantas and Air New Zealand from Perth inc taxes
- Group coach transfers from Bunbury for passengers on group flights
- 2 nights twin share accommodation Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel including breakfast and transfers (one night in each direction)
- 7 nights twin share accommodation at South Pacific Resort Hotel in the Garden Rooms, including continental breakfast daily
- Meet and greet at Norfolk Island airport and return transfers
- 7 days car hire (fuel and insurance additional and payable direct)
- Half day island tour, complimentary mini golf, complimentary “A Walk in the Wild” rainforest walk