15 Day Fully Escorted Exclusive Small Group Tour
Departing Perth 27 October 2020
Step back in time with us on a journey through the ages of this ancient civilization. Labelled as the world’s largest open-air museum, Egypt is a history story waiting to be told.
Join us and explore this timeless land of Pharaohs and Pyramids on our exclusive small group tour, which includes a 7 night cruise along the iconic Nile River onboard MS Medea (or similar).
Venture into the chambers of one of the Great Pyramids of Giza, meet the enigmatic Sphinx, and visit magnificent Abu Simbel, the Valley of the Kings, ancient temples, amazing museums, and more.
- Cathie Rice Travel / Insight Vacations Private Coach Tour of Egypt
- Emirates return economy class airfares including taxes – Perth/Cairo/Perth via Dubai
- 5 nights twin share at the Cairo Marriott Hotel and 7 night MS Medea (or similar) cruise, as per itinerary
- 12 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches and 9 Dinners as per itinerary
- Awesome sightseeing experiences, shared by passionate guides
- Group transfers as per itinerary
- Bonus Inclusions – see below
- Visit Abu Simbel – excursion includes flights to/from Aswan
- Full day exploration of historic Alexandria
- Venture inside one of the Great Pyramids of Giza plus the Sound & Light Show Giza
- Authentic dining experiences – Egyptian dinner and galabeya party on the Nile cruise;
- Colonial-style High Tea at the Old Cataract Hotel; Farewell Dinner onboard a delightful evening Nile cruise with a spectacular belly-dancing and folklore show
- Find out more about local village life on a visit to a family home
- Private group arrival and departure transfers in Cairo
- Pre-reserved standard seating on all Emirates flights (preferred seating and extra legroom seats additional cost)
- Pre-paid gratuities for your Insight Vacations Tour Director and Coach Driver, and the cruise staff
- Cathie Rice Travel experienced Tour Escort/Facilitator. Insight Vacations professionally trained Egyptologist/Tour Director